Greater Grace Church Audio Visual Solutions
When Greater Grace Church in Ferguson, Missouri moved into their new facilitiy, they required a new, state-of-the-art audio visual system. Among the new required systems were new projectors, audio systems and a NLE edit station. One of the largest challenges in designing the systems for Greater Grace Church is hitting the perfect combination of flexibility and ease of use.
Conference Technologies, Inc.® built the sound system around a 32-channel Yamaha M7CL digital desk and a Biamp digital signal processor. Also integrated was a video production system around five Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom cameras. The camera signals and controls were routed to a production area behind the stage. Church technicians could mix the images with hymn lyrics and other materials from the graphics workstation on a Grass Vally Indigo mixer. These images are then routed to dual 4500 NEC projectors while recording the service in DV digital format. Users also have the option to mix to NEC LCD monitors in the lobby and other areas of the church.
Conference Technologies, Inc.® also installed an AVID Express system so that Greater Grace technicians could edit video from the services or other church events, sending the final program material to Charter Cable, as well as burning DVDs.
- AVID Express with AVID Mojo input/output editing unit
- 144" DaLite Cinema Contour screens
- Meyer UP Juniors in each cluster
- Meyer 650P subwoofers
- Meyer MM4 loudspeakers
- Digital signage and video distribution
- Yamaha M7CL mixing console
- Biamp AudiaFLEX CM with Cobranet input
- Sennheiser handheld wireless mics
- Sennheiser wireless monitor system
- Countryman E6 wireless headsets
- NEC WXGA 4500 lumen projectors
- UPA-1P compact cabinets
- Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom cameras
- B&H GrassValley Indigo AV Mixer
- JVC DVM600U video mixer
- Crown PA-600 two channel amp
- LG LCD displays
- Three Meyer UPA-2P
- JBL stage monitors