Challenger Learning Center Information Technology Communication
When The Challenger Learning Center moved to their new facility in Normal, IL, on the campus of Heartland Community College, they decided to improve upon their current technology to allow for a more immersive, educational experience for the students.
The Challenger Center staff wished to add video capabilites on each student computer, better audio visual control, and interactivity amongst centers.
Conference Technologies, Inc. ® worked with the Challenger Center staff to design a state-of-the-art educational facility engineered toward creating a unique and realistic experience. Conference Technologies, Inc. ® integrated connectivity amongst the other centers by installing a networked control system using AMX processors and AMX Modero touchpanels. Flight Directors and Instructors have the ability to remote into student computers to evaluate their progress and troubleshoot issues that may arise.
- Flight Simulator
- Denon Surround Sound Processor with RS232
- AMX Metreau 6-Button Keypad with Navigation
- AMX DVX-2100HD
- AMX NVX-300 Modero Virtual Touch Panel
- AMX RMS Asset Manager
- APC Rack Mount System
- Video Conferencing Capabilities
- Connectivity between other Challenger Centers
- Loxit Height Adjustable Wall Mount
- ButtKicker LFE 4-Ohm Low Frequency Transducer